Monday, July 12, 2010

Yay to Training and Support!

I heard from Michelle that she was able to make it up all 3 of the hills in Webster, MA today after practicing using her gears yesterday.  (We also raised her seat about 4 inches!)  I'm sure Lee was right by her side, and I trust Margaret also had a productive ride in Webster today, too.

I also heard from Diane who (despite her recent surgery) will be in Webster to cheer us on!  This is what it is all about - when you get tired or unmotivated, or forget your goals and ask "why am I doing this?" you can be lifted up by other women!

Note:  Please read Elaine's recent email on swimming and get to an Open Water Swim event in the next 2 weeks.  Read below for details on my last scheduled OWS before race day.

Happy Training,

Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment