Sunday, February 21, 2010

One Week Until the Kick-off Party at My House!

This is for you. A starting point where we can officially kick-off the triathlon season and inspire each other! There is nothing like "the power of the group" is a phrase you'll hear me say over and over. I can't tell you the amount of times I have arrived at the pool or the track or a Saturday morning bike ride and have said: "if noone were meeting me here, I would not be doing this right now."

These are just ordinary women, like you and me, who have decided to do something extraordinary. If you're up for the challenge, I encourage you to step out of your comfort zone and join us at the kick-off party on Saturday, February 27th at 6 p.m. You'll meet first-timers, veteran triathletes, marathoners, and women who didn't know there was "an athletic lifestyle over the age of 23".
So here are the details:
10 Riverside Drive, Franklin, MA 02038
Home: 508-613-2223 Donna's cell: 774-571-2408
(Pond Street - toward Medway, Right on Riverside, 2nd house on left)
Please bring finger foods and/or wine or a favorite beverage to share.
Since I've invited Elaine Vescio, (Head mentor for SheROX) please RSVP to me at djacobites@akibia.com so I will have an idea of who is joining us.
Check out the race website at: http://sheroxtri.com












No comments:

Post a Comment