Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Need a Change of Scenery or a Group Ride on Sunday, June 6th?

Date: Sunday, June 6, 2010 at 2:00 PM--Bike Ride on the Assabet Rail Trail in Hudson, MA

This group ride is organized by mentor, Lisa Schliker. The ride will begin at the start of the rail trail on the Hudson side. There is plenty of free parking. The ride will be out and back along the six mile trail that goes from Hudson into Marlborough. Lisa will hold a brief cycling etiquette clinic prior to the ride's start. Please RSVP to Lisa at lpattonvb@yahoo.com.



I grew up in Hudson and this trail is so new I've only been on it twice!  Very beautiful, and Lisa will be leading a group.  I plan to do what I can and catch up with the group at the ice cream stand.  Mark your calendars!  (Hudson is only 30 minutes north on 495 from Franklin - if interested, email Lisa for directions.)

2 comments:

  1. Anyone planning to go to this Or do the usual Sat. morning ride?
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I will be there on Sunday as well as on Sataurday morning. The ride in Hudson is 12 miles - 6 along a scenic trail and then 6 back, so I'll probably do 3, then wait and 3 back. My sister, Barby, and her husband plan to meet us there.
    Saturday with be another brick workout at 7 a.m. - will post soon.

    ReplyDelete